Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on October 14, 2014, 04:16:50 am
-
Another one from my day in Maputo.
William
-
Interesting picture.
However I would find it stronger if you just included the two men on the left. The idea of them both on the phone oblivious of the other (perhaps speaking to each other) would create more of a story.
Jim
-
I like the three of them there. Each is in his own world, alone, essentially motionless.
So much more relaxed than a typical busy city street scene.
-
Eric put his finger on what makes the picture good. They're together but very much alone. Cell phones can do that.
I've always loved the story about the guy who commented on the cell phone conversation the lady next to him was having as the airplane taxied out. The woman turned angrily and said, "This is a private conversation." The guy responded: "No it's not."