Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on October 10, 2014, 01:49:17 pm

Title: The Raincoat
Post by: petermfiore on October 10, 2014, 01:49:17 pm
This is sequence I shot in the summer of '73. I was a lad of 17.......at the time I wondered what the man in the raincoat could have said to make the young lady so very mad!! LOL

Peter

I shot with my trusty Rollie 35
Title: Re: The Raincoat
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 10, 2014, 05:27:30 pm
Maybe she didn't want to buy his "French postcards?"
Title: Re: The Raincoat
Post by: petermfiore on October 10, 2014, 05:34:25 pm
Thank God I never got to see those!!! Would have made such an indelible mark on a young man....

Peter
Title: Re: The Raincoat
Post by: RSL on October 10, 2014, 05:38:07 pm
Look at his arms. What's he doing with that raincoat?