Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on October 10, 2014, 08:53:12 am

Title: In the Clouds
Post by: stamper on October 10, 2014, 08:53:12 am
Hopefully not intending to jump.
Title: Re: In the Clouds
Post by: petermfiore on October 10, 2014, 09:00:42 am
I like this very much.....


Peter
Title: Re: In the Clouds
Post by: Bob_B on October 10, 2014, 09:04:47 am
Oh yes, very nice.  I envy your command of tones and composition.
Bob
Title: Re: In the Clouds
Post by: RSL on October 10, 2014, 11:01:29 am
+1. Keep it up Stamper. Maybe I can join you guys in posting new street once I get to Florida. In the meantime maybe I'll go back and dig up some stuff from the dim past.
Title: Re: In the Clouds
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 12, 2014, 01:51:11 pm
This is lovely.