Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on October 10, 2014, 08:24:45 am

Title: Take Off
Post by: petermfiore on October 10, 2014, 08:24:45 am
Take Off........

Peter
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: RSL on October 10, 2014, 11:03:37 am
Great shot, Peter. How many did you shoot as the kid was running?
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: petermfiore on October 10, 2014, 11:18:30 am
I shot three....this was the one with full flaps.

Peter
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 10, 2014, 12:00:22 pm
Well seen. The shadow adds another dimension.
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 10, 2014, 12:01:34 pm
Another good one, Peter.
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: stamper on October 11, 2014, 04:05:04 am
Yes it is good. At first I was concerned about the background but a second and third look meant that I found it not to be distracting and a crop wouldn't have been the right decision. There has to be a background. Nice catch. BTW did he manage to take off? ;)
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: petermfiore on October 11, 2014, 07:01:26 am
Thanks all.  Stamper, I did crop the image to remove some top and a bit  on the left to center the boy. I also like the way the road bends out to the left. It gives him a forever runway. It's a shame that boyhood dreams are so fleeting......

Peter
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 11, 2014, 02:02:50 pm
Good one, Peter.
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 12, 2014, 01:45:06 pm
Well shot.
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: wolfnowl on October 13, 2014, 02:13:26 am
All been said. Nicely done indeed.

Mike.
Title: Re: Take Off
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 13, 2014, 03:17:15 am
Nicely done.