Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Brent McCombs on October 09, 2014, 03:14:32 pm

Title: FS: Nikon 500mm F4/VR (Canada) Like New Condition
Post by: Brent McCombs on October 09, 2014, 03:14:32 pm
Mint Condition 500mm f/4 Nikon lens for sale.

Bought for a trip to Norway 2 years ago, and not used since. I've built a studio and spend most of my time indoors now, so figure it's time to part with one of my favourite but least used pieces of glass.

Lens is like new. No marks at all on glass. Pics available upon request.

Lens is in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Local viewing/testing welcomed.

New price is $8400 plus tax from B&H
I'm asking $7000 + shipping at cost (no extra fee from me)

That's a savings of well over $2,500.

I have traveled several times with Michael, Chris, Jeff and Kevin. All know me well.

-Brent McCombs
reply to [email protected] for faster response.
My website: www.alterego.zenfolio.com
Title: Re: FS: Nikon 500mm F4/VR (Canada) Like New Condition
Post by: Brent McCombs on October 13, 2014, 10:13:30 am
Still available.