Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on October 08, 2014, 06:50:08 pm

Title: Kamakura green
Post by: BernardLanguillier on October 08, 2014, 06:50:08 pm
Team,

Two more high res panos captured this week in Kamakura (200 and 150 mega pixels) during one of those magic no wind whatsoever moments.

(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5613/15477934582_a5b5cec978_o.jpg)

(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3951/15455198226_cc15f46a13_o.jpg)

D810 + 400mm f2.8 E FL.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Kamakura green
Post by: francois on October 09, 2014, 09:03:10 am
That's really green!

I like them, by the way.
Title: Re: Kamakura green
Post by: RSL on October 09, 2014, 11:03:43 am
You might like this one, Bernard. I shot it in the garden of the Fujia hotel when I was there in 1954. Unfortunately the transparency had deteriorated quite a bit before I scanned it.
Title: Re: Kamakura green
Post by: BernardLanguillier on October 09, 2014, 05:41:45 pm
You might like this one, Bernard. I shot it in the garden of the Fujia hotel when I was there in 1954. Unfortunately the transparency had deteriorated quite a bit before I scanned it.

Yep, nice indeed. I have stayed there also, probably 50 years after you. ;)

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Kamakura green
Post by: BernardLanguillier on October 09, 2014, 08:23:19 pm
That's really green!

I like them, by the way.

Thank you Francois. :)

One more from the same series.

(https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2950/15487169852_67583b6dc1_o.jpg)

Cheers,
Bernard