Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Ellis Vener on October 08, 2014, 04:18:02 pm

Title: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: Ellis Vener on October 08, 2014, 04:18:02 pm
I'd like it for use with my D750 NEFs without having to using the DNG converter first.
Title: Re: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: Hans Kruse on October 08, 2014, 04:44:45 pm
I don't believe so, but would expect it to be available soon.
Title: Re: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: Simon Garrett on October 08, 2014, 05:24:47 pm
The last couple of times (LR 5.6 and 5.5) there have been RCs only for ACR.  But the release version of LR has come at the same time as the release version of ACR. 
Title: Re: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: PhotoEcosse on October 08, 2014, 05:42:15 pm
I don't recall RC versions of decimal point updates ever being made available. Only integer upgrades.
Title: Re: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: Tony Jay on October 08, 2014, 05:46:21 pm
I don't recall RC versions of decimal point updates ever being made available. Only integer upgrades.
Correct.

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: Ellis Vener on October 09, 2014, 01:14:19 am
it's fine, in the meantime  I'll just use the DNG converter and then import.
Title: Re: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: RikkFlohr on November 19, 2014, 12:42:16 am
Lightroom 5.7 is now available for download. Updates include:
1 - Added camera and lens support, including the Canon EOS 7D Mark II and Nikon D750
2 - Bug fixes
3 - Integrated Aperture / iPhoto importer
4 - Feedback on the Lightroom Web interface now flows back into Lightroom

More info at the Lightroom Journal: http://adobe.ly/11B37np
Title: Re: Is there a Lightroom 5.7rc available yet?
Post by: Berliner on November 20, 2014, 03:03:39 pm
Correct.

I remember a LR 5.2 RC.