Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: spotmeter on October 08, 2014, 03:12:46 pm
-
I upgraded Lightroom 5.3 to 5.6 because it couldn't read the files from my Nikon D810.
Now I can't open Lightroom. It just sits on the dock.
Any solutions would be appreciated.
Anxious to see my new Nikon files.
-
I presume you've tried the usual suspects - reboot computer/ reinstall software/ uninstall and reinstall software... As long as your catalogue(s) and presets are backed up you shouldn't have any problems uninstalling. Alternately, have you tried clicking on the catalogue file to see what your computer wants to do with it?
Mike.
-
Just a thought, try launching the app from the applications folder rather than the dock in case the alias is poining to an older version which doesnt exist anymore. And try repairing permissions on your hard drive, google how to do it.