Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mbaginy on October 08, 2014, 10:51:50 am
-
I'd selected a number of images and wanted to move them to a catalog. Once I left clicked an image (of the selection), that selection becomes de-selected and only that one image remains selected. But I can't drag and drop even that image. I'm not able to drag and drop any image within LR. As is the drag & drop option had been switched off.
I'm using an iMac and am running the current LR and OS.X updates. This phenomenon doesn't occur in finder, only in LR - and only in recent days. So I'm confident it's an LR issue. Just two weeks ago I moved (within LR) a number of images to catalogs without any problem.
Can anyone guess where I could have boo-booed and changed some adjustment? I can't recall any such option within LR. Seems like a silly question, but I'm really at a loss here.
-
Mike,
Grab the photo, not the frame surrounding the photo.
Rich
-
Rich, I feel like a dunce. ??? I've been working too long hours and need a rest.
THANKS!!!