Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on October 06, 2014, 06:09:22 pm

Title: End of the Road
Post by: seamus finn on October 06, 2014, 06:09:22 pm
Maybe like us all!


Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 06, 2014, 09:06:03 pm
Since it has a tire, it must be street then?  ;)

Seriously, quite a fine shot, whatever the genre.
Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: RSL on October 06, 2014, 09:47:26 pm
+1
Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: louoates on October 06, 2014, 09:57:42 pm
Nicely seen and presented. I'd call it sorta street.
Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 06, 2014, 11:18:54 pm
Whatever it is, I like it.
Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: David Anderson on October 07, 2014, 12:43:08 am
Very cool frame - I love it..

Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: stamper on October 07, 2014, 03:40:29 am
The kind of image you spot whilst out looking for something else? Even though it isn't your main objective it is worth capturing. When I walk about a town or city I often look up and capture figures high up on buildings even though it isn't my main objective. Well spotted.
Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: petermfiore on October 08, 2014, 11:21:12 am
The dawn of rubber!! Great shot.....

Peter
Title: Re: End of the Road
Post by: RSL on October 08, 2014, 01:36:37 pm
Yeah. It looks fossilized, and there are those footprints of indigenous people from that age.