Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: paulburk on October 05, 2014, 03:26:51 pm
-
Arca Swiss RM3d body with Arca Variofinder and mounting plate for Phase One backs. All are in excellent condition – mechanically perfect with minor cosmetic wear. See Photos.
$3750
I will pay shipping to CONUS.
Separately, I am selling a Rodenstock 55mm Apo-Sironar in an Arca R-mount and a Phase One P65+. Together, they make up a nice beginner outfit for someone looking to get into the tech camera world. Inquire about a discount for the entire outfit.
-
bump
-
bump
-
dose it work with H mount leaf back?
-
Yes, it will work with an H mount back. But you will need to purchase the appropriate adapter plate. You can buy them directly from Arca (www.arca-shop.de). Kapture Group also makes a sliding adapter plate for H mount backs.
-
Photos?
-
Hello - If you're having trouble viewing the photos that are included with the post, PM me and I'll email them to you. Thanks
-
bump
-
bump