Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Chris Barrett on October 05, 2014, 01:27:23 pm

Title: FS: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 180mm 5.6
Post by: Chris Barrett on October 05, 2014, 01:27:23 pm
More house cleaning.  This 180 is mint, given that I never really shoot that long.  Been sitting in the cabinet for months now, so I thought I'd find a new home for it.

I believe these are $2500 new, I'd take $1500.

(http://christopherbarrett.net/forum_images/180mm/eBay_050.jpg)

(http://christopherbarrett.net/forum_images/180mm/eBay_051.jpg)

(http://christopherbarrett.net/forum_images/180mm/eBay_053.jpg)

(http://christopherbarrett.net/forum_images/180mm/eBay_054.jpg)

CB
Title: Re: FS: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 180mm 5.6
Post by: JamesJetel on October 05, 2014, 02:47:09 pm
Hey Chris,

Do you have a favorite lens for the arca around 80mm?
I was thinking the 72xl might be a good grab. Sorry to put this on your ad... Bump
Title: Re: FS: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 180mm 5.6
Post by: Chris Barrett on October 05, 2014, 04:14:24 pm
James, I'm pretty damn fond of the Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 70mm f/5.6.  Fairly compact, very sharp and plenty movements for my needs.  I haven't tried the SK 72, so can't compare.

CB
Title: Re: FS: Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 180mm 5.6
Post by: JamesJetel on October 05, 2014, 08:16:14 pm
10-4, CB. Unfortunately Doug(ProGear) doesn't carry any R Mount gear for me to try out... Small market for it...
Thanks for the vote, it'll weigh heavily in my decision.