Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: Craig Lamson on October 04, 2014, 02:17:58 pm

Title: C1 8 not saving camera defaults
Post by: Craig Lamson on October 04, 2014, 02:17:58 pm
Testing c18 and I like it but I'm having a problem with camera default settings.

With v7 I was able to save as default for various cameras, develop settings that I wanted as common to that camera.  To do so I now  simply check the save as default selection for each item and then anytime I open up files from that camera the settings were applied.

I can't do that in V8.  I can save the settings as defaults but they don't transfer to either other files in the same folder or to any other files I might open later.

What am i doing wrong?
Title: Re: C1 8 not saving camera defaults
Post by: Craig Lamson on October 06, 2014, 11:07:16 pm
No ideas? 
Title: Re: C1 8 not saving camera defaults
Post by: David Grover / Capture One on October 07, 2014, 07:56:23 am
No ideas? 

Hi Craig,

8.0.1 was released today so first try that.

Also the fastest way to resolve an issue is to make a support case.  We have a great support department so please use them!

David