Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on October 02, 2014, 06:39:14 pm

Title: Late Season Swim
Post by: petermfiore on October 02, 2014, 06:39:14 pm
A very late season's swim....

Peter
Title: Re: Late Season Swim
Post by: RSL on October 02, 2014, 09:42:52 pm
I love the composition, Peter.
Title: Re: Late Season Swim
Post by: chuckn on October 02, 2014, 10:24:03 pm
Reminds me of the long days I used to spend on my Grandmothers farm. Nice image.
Title: Re: Late Season Swim
Post by: BernardLanguillier on October 03, 2014, 03:05:19 am
Hum... that just doesn't work for me.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Late Season Swim
Post by: Bruce Cox on October 03, 2014, 09:58:55 am
The boy provides useful context for the rock, mud, and water without being too conspicuous.  The land and water are well protrayed.
Title: Re: Late Season Swim
Post by: Brett_D on October 03, 2014, 10:42:42 am
I'm with Bernard ... just feels like a snapshot to me.  Nothing grabs me emotionally or visually.  Sorry.
Title: Re: Late Season Swim
Post by: petermfiore on October 03, 2014, 04:48:26 pm
I'm with Bernard ... just feels like a snapshot to me.  Nothing grabs me emotionally or visually.  Sorry.

Brett,

I don't understand, sorry for what?

Peter