Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: Khurram on November 23, 2005, 03:23:09 am

Title: Purchasing 1DIIN from Beach camera??
Post by: Khurram on November 23, 2005, 03:23:09 am
Has anyone purcahsed from Beach Camera???  Appreciae any feedback on experiences.

I usually order from Adorama or B&H, but Beach has the camera around $200USD less then B&H and Adoroma.
Title: Purchasing 1DIIN from Beach camera??
Post by: francois on November 23, 2005, 03:45:01 am
Quote
Has anyone purcahsed from Beach Camera???  Appreciae any feedback on experiences.

I usually order from Adorama or B&H, but Beach has the camera around $200USD less then B&H and Adoroma.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=51969\")

I have not purchased anything from Beach but they get good customer ratings [a href=\"http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1936.html]here[/url].
Title: Purchasing 1DIIN from Beach camera??
Post by: Kenneth Sky on November 23, 2005, 08:38:10 am
I dealt with them years ago and they were reliable and prompt. It's so competitive in New York (Brooklyn) that any misstep leads to bad reputation and financial ruin quickly.
Title: Purchasing 1DIIN from Beach camera??
Post by: SquirrellyWV on December 07, 2005, 10:09:33 pm
I just ordered a Canon Powershot Pro 1 from 2 weeks ago and they were very prompt in filling my order. I will order from them again when the time comes...



SquirrellyWV