Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on September 30, 2014, 08:07:12 am
-
.
-
Seamus,
I like this a lot. The face on the dame at the counter looks like every tick and tock has had to be endured with the acute pain of unbridled monotony.
Of particular relevance to me is how the placement of the woman in the scheme of things — marginalised in the image which is probably a reflection of her having lived a life that is pretty much on the margins of experience.
Walter
-
Now there's ambiguity. A clock shop selling what looks like an accordion.
-
Russ, even with a stomach Steinway keeping time with the music is paramount.
-
Right, Walter, and I still have a metronome tucked away somewhere from the days when I was learning to play the piano.