Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: fdisilvestro on September 29, 2014, 03:42:36 pm

Title: Yellow and Blue
Post by: fdisilvestro on September 29, 2014, 03:42:36 pm
Walking the street in morning light

Comments welcome

Thanks for watching,

Regards,
Title: Re: Yellow and Blue
Post by: OnyimBob on September 29, 2014, 04:08:47 pm
Nice composition Francisco - I like the leading lines taking me to the graffiti on the vertical beam and the name on the building.
The image might benefit by bringing out the shadow areas a little to reduce the contrast between the yellow wall and the rest.
Bob.
Title: Re: Yellow and Blue
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 29, 2014, 04:13:18 pm
Nice. Pete Turner/Eric Meola style?
Title: Re: Yellow and Blue
Post by: RSL on September 29, 2014, 05:58:01 pm
A wonderful grab, Francisco. Bravo!
Title: Re: Yellow and Blue
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 29, 2014, 06:59:44 pm
Indeed, bravo!
Title: Re: Yellow and Blue
Post by: fdisilvestro on September 29, 2014, 07:15:24 pm
Thank you very much for the comments!

Bob, I'm not sure about lifting the shadows, I have to think about it.

Regards
Title: Re: Yellow and Blue
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 30, 2014, 12:17:16 am
Thank you very much for the comments!

Bob, I'm not sure about lifting the shadows, I have to think about it.

Regards
I say don't lift the shadows. More shadow detail would just distract from the lovely graphic effect you have now. And I usually want lots of shadow detail, but not in this one.
Bravo!