Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on September 29, 2014, 02:29:02 pm

Title: snow leopard
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 29, 2014, 02:29:02 pm
Thoughts?

Jeremy
Title: Re: snow leopard
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 04, 2014, 07:26:22 am
No thoughts. Ah well.

Jeremy
Title: Re: snow leopard
Post by: Alan Klein on October 04, 2014, 11:52:40 pm
Jeremy.  Interesting BW.  A little too sharp or my tastes.  It's also a little plain.  There's no fangs showing,  no personality in the animal.    The background does not seem smooth. almost like you scanned film.  Nice shot.
Title: Re: snow leopard
Post by: francois on October 06, 2014, 07:34:30 am
It's a bit grainy for my taste but I like the defiant and serene attitude of that magnificent animal.
Title: Re: snow leopard
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 09, 2014, 03:43:58 pm
It's a bit grainy for my taste but I like the defiant and serene attitude of that magnificent animal.

That's exactly the mood I hoped I'd conveyed. No drama, Alan, I agree; but no personality? Surely not.

Jeremy
Title: Re: snow leopard
Post by: stamper on October 10, 2014, 03:49:21 am
I wouldn't agree about no personality. Then again I wouldn't want to have a "personal" chat with it. I quite like the image. Nice range of tones.