Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: OnyimBob on September 29, 2014, 01:48:24 pm

Title: my old web site
Post by: OnyimBob on September 29, 2014, 01:48:24 pm
Done a bit of re-arranging and added quite a few new images in recent times - would be interested in comments/critiques of the site and contents.
Bob.
www.bobmunro.com (http://www.bobmunro.com)
Title: Re: my old web site
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 29, 2014, 02:28:24 pm
Done a bit of re-arranging and added quite a few new stuff in recent times - would be interested in comments/critiques of the site and contents.
Bob.
www.bobmunro.com (http://www.bobmunro.com)

I like it. The arrow keys work, which is one of my frequent gripes. What did you use to design it?

Some lovely stuff to display in it, too.

Jeremy
Title: Re: my old web site
Post by: OnyimBob on September 29, 2014, 02:54:58 pm
Thanks Jeremy - I use Viewbook (http://www.viewbook.com/) for the site. Easy to work with and I can upload from within Lightroom.
Bob.