Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: clare on September 27, 2014, 12:05:30 pm

Title: WTB: Mamiya mount digital back
Post by: clare on September 27, 2014, 12:05:30 pm
I'm looking for a Mamiya digital back that takes CF card, is at least 22MP, and is roughly in the $2000 range. I bought an Imacon iXpress a while back but realized that the clunky semi-tethered hard drives are not for me, so I'm looking to sidegrade to a self-contained unit. Something like the Aptus 22 or the Phase One P25 would be ideal, though if you have a good-but-out-of-my-indicated-price-range deal on a higher resolution back I'd be interested as well.
Title: Re: WTB: Mamiya mount digital back
Post by: Nick H on September 27, 2014, 12:22:03 pm
Are you in the market for selling your Imacon?
Title: Re: WTB: Mamiya mount digital back
Post by: clare on September 27, 2014, 04:19:39 pm
Not until I get a new back.