Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on September 26, 2014, 09:31:39 am

Title: Tim, Tally Master, Abrams Seafood
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 26, 2014, 09:31:39 am
I've recently embarked on a photo exposition of our local fishing industry. Tim is a subject I've shot before and to me, epitomizes the industry as a whole. He's a gnarly old soul, strong as an ox, quick to opinion, smokes like a chimney, and works harder than any three of the rest of us, pretty much 6 days a week. Tim doesn't work on Sundays, won't abide by cussing or taking the Lord's name in vain.
Title: Re: Tim, Tally Master, Abrams Seafood
Post by: shawnino on September 26, 2014, 10:36:19 am
Good stuff. Solid capture of an interesting subject.

Might be just me, but I wish his left elbow was in the frame--unless that also brings in background you don't want and you clipped it on purpose?