Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on September 25, 2014, 04:52:26 pm

Title: Crafts fair v3
Post by: Bob_B on September 25, 2014, 04:52:26 pm
Last group of images from a recent crafts fair. I'm partial to 'Jewelry Lady', but please C&C any and all. Thanks for viewing.

Bob
Title: Re: Crafts fair v3
Post by: Bob_B on September 25, 2014, 04:53:07 pm
just for fun
Title: Re: Crafts fair v3
Post by: Iluvmycam on September 25, 2014, 05:16:10 pm
There OK, nothing that interesting. I like the late addition with her hands on her side. it is kinda busy but I like the expression on her face.
Title: Re: Crafts fair v3
Post by: Bob_B on September 25, 2014, 06:46:15 pm
Thank you for your comments. RE: last image. Yes, I also enjoyed her expression. FWIW: I'm not sure where the halo around her right arm came from, as it wasn't there when viewed in LR or PS. LL sharpening artefact I guess.

Bob
Title: Re: Crafts fair v3
Post by: pegelli on September 26, 2014, 05:53:09 am
I like the first two, but putting the second in a series with a little more context should make it more interesting. Did you make some shots from the whole band/scene?
Title: Re: Crafts fair v3
Post by: Bob_B on September 26, 2014, 08:52:52 am
@pegelli -- I did attempt to capture more of the group, but none of those made 'the cut': too much clutter (mics, stands, people, etc) and poor lighting. I ended up concentrating on the violinist and her hair, which reflects the up-tempo bluegrass music she was playing. Thanks for your comments.

Bob