Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: reskite on September 24, 2014, 04:16:25 pm

Title: FS: Leaf 75s, Mamiya format, Excellent + condition. SOLD
Post by: reskite on September 24, 2014, 04:16:25 pm
This back doesn't have a single flaw.  It looks like it's brand new.  44.7K actuations.  I used it only in my studio on a camera stand with my view camera.  Comes with battery, FW cable, lexan LCD cover, stylus, diffuser disc for color balance, and charger for battery.  

Mamiya format.  Asking SOLD shipped to ConUS via FedEx 2nd day air.  PayPal preferred.  Not really considering trades at this time.

Would also sell with Mamiya AFD in like-new condition with 80mm lens for $5000.

Can provide references on request.  I've been working in the same studio in San Francisco for the last 20 years.

Please contact via PM.
Title: Re: FS: Leaf 75s, Mamiya format, Excellent + condition.
Post by: Steve Hendrix on September 24, 2014, 04:28:55 pm
This back doesn't have a single flaw.  It looks like it's brand new.  44.7K actuations.  I used it only in my studio on a camera stand with my view camera.  Comes with battery, FW cable, lexan LCD cover, stylus, diffuser disc for color balance, and charger for battery. 

Mamiya format.  Asking $4500 shipped to ConUS via FedEx 2nd day air.  PayPal preferred.  Not really considering trades at this time.

Would also sell with Mamiya AFD in like-new condition with 80mm lens for $6000.

Can provide references on request.  I've been working in the same studio in San Francisco for the last 20 years.

Please contact via email.


While I did not sell this Aptus 75s to Rick, I have taken trade in units from Rick in the past and they have always been exactly as he has stated. And I know Rick as a trusted client and friend.


Steve Hendrix
Capture Integration
Title: Re: FS: Leaf 75s, Mamiya format, Excellent + condition.
Post by: reskite on September 29, 2014, 02:31:43 pm
Price reduced.  $4000, shipped.