Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jason dewey on September 24, 2014, 01:17:59 am

Title: FS: H4X $4000
Post by: jason dewey on September 24, 2014, 01:17:59 am
SOLD!Selling my H4x body, asking $4000.  It has a shutter count of 9928 (although I will be using it on at least one more job before I can actually sell at the end of next week, so count will be a little higher).  I got this body in March 2013, very clean and well maintained.  Registered with HUSA and yes, I have the box and a copy of the original receipt, and body caps.

The price is for body only, but I can include the (older) HV-90x viewfinder and one grip (not the rechargeable one); Buyer pays actual shipping, Paypal CONUS preferred.


I will also be selling several lenses: 50-110, 35, 28, one 52mm extension tube, two rechargeable grip batteries w/ charger, and one cassette battery grip.

Please PM or email me at: info at jasondeweyphoto dot com

thanks!

Jason
Title: Re: FS: H4X $4000
Post by: rollsman44 on October 23, 2014, 11:12:46 pm
How much for the 35 lense
Title: Re: FS: H4X $4000
Post by: jason dewey on October 24, 2014, 12:08:18 am
The 35mm is $1950 plus actual shipping cost, Paypal or bank wire.  Lens has approximately 36,000 actuations (I am not able to give you the precise count because I no longer have a body to attach it to), and the price is based on the last eleven ebay sales of this lens which averaged  $2050 not including shipping; highest was $2311 and lowest was $1840.  Lens includes front and rear caps, has always had a clear UV filter on it (not included).  Happy to send detail photos; front and rear elements are clean and no visible internal dust.  Includes original box and lens pouch but does NOT include lens hood.  Where are you located?    Jason
Title: Re: FS: H4X $4000
Post by: jason dewey on October 24, 2014, 12:10:18 am
sorry just noticed another on the forum for $1700 - so I will go $1800.  The ebay average is $2050 so I can't go any lower.