Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Larry Heath on September 22, 2014, 07:53:42 am

Title: Skating on thin ice
Post by: Larry Heath on September 22, 2014, 07:53:42 am
Too heavy handed with the blue?

(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5553/15133225819_bbbdb19165_b.jpg)

Later Larry (https://flic.kr/p/p4gJNx)
Title: Re: Skating on thin ice
Post by: David Eckels on September 22, 2014, 10:46:42 am
Too heavy handed with the blue?
IMO I don't think so, but it is an esthetic choice.
Title: Re: Skating on thin ice
Post by: Chairman Bill on September 22, 2014, 10:48:11 am
Being British, I'm more used to a muddy grey/brown. Blue makes a nice change  :)
Title: Re: Skating on thin ice
Post by: RSL on September 22, 2014, 11:20:52 am
I'm with David. It's a personal choice. But I've watched a lot of sandpipers on the Florida beaches and I don't remember a reflection that blue.