Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Michael Lloyd on September 21, 2014, 07:11:00 pm

Title: Lightroom 5's printer settings are hosed up
Post by: Michael Lloyd on September 21, 2014, 07:11:00 pm
I've reinstalled LR5 and the Epson driver. I deleted all of my presets for the papers that I use... and I still get this box. I'm trying to use Advanced Black and White mode and it's not letting me do anything. If I click a drop down box nothing happens and then LR5 crashes a few seconds later.

(http://wildlightimagingstudio.com/img/s6/v145/p205805649-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Lightroom 5's printer settings are hosed up
Post by: howardm on September 21, 2014, 07:15:25 pm
when you 'reinstalled the driver', did you actually go into /Library/Printers and remove the 'EPSON' folder or did you just re-run the driver installer .dmg?  You really want to do the former.

delete printer
delete indicated folder
reboot
re-install driver
Title: Re: Lightroom 5's printer settings are hosed up
Post by: Michael Lloyd on September 21, 2014, 07:40:48 pm
That was it. Thank you. I spent a few hours on this.
Title: Re: Lightroom 5's printer settings are hosed up
Post by: howardm on September 21, 2014, 07:59:45 pm
glad that worked out for you.