Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bythewei on September 21, 2014, 08:27:58 am
-
Hello,
Reluctantly letting go this super rare gem.
Cosmetically, the P25+ Back is in extremely good condition and has about 46,000 actuations. The back can shoot up to one hour long exposure and is famed for being one of those Fat Pixel backs.
Specification:
- 22 Megapixels
- 48x36 sensor
- ISO 50-800
Accessories that comes with this purchase:
1. 1 Original and 2 OEM batteries
2. Canon charger (WAY better than the one that came with Phase One)
3. Original Phase One firing cable
I will also throw in a Firewire-Thunderbolt cable for Mac users. I've recently done a shoot tethering the back to a MacBook Air with no issues at all.
Asking price: $6000 excluding shipping. Paypal users need to add another 3.9%. My location is Singapore and I will want to ship this back, insured.
-
Keep the offers coming in!
-
price lowered to 5500 less shipping.
-
price lowered to 5500 less shipping.
-
price lowered to 5500 less shipping.
-
Last price $5200 less shipping.
A lot of people are telling me that because M mount P25+ are selling in the region of 4000+. That's great news for M users. However, it's very hard to find a V-mount back that's 48x36mm, compact in the form of a Phase One back and does 1 hour exposure.
That's why this back is priced at a little more than other mounts of the same model.
-
bump!
-
bump.
-
Merry Christmas in advance!
-
Accepting offers for this back now.
-
Hi there, I'm wondering if you still have this back for sale? Please let me know.
Thanks, Don
-
Hello Don, where were you when I really wanted to offload it? haha.
Unfortunately, I traded it for a Pentax 645D. It was too good a deal on my end to turn it down.
Sorry about it.