Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on September 21, 2014, 07:18:57 am
-
Can some animal behaviourist tell me what he was doing and why?
Comments on the shot would be of interest too, of course.
Jeremy
-
Very cool moment captured very well wi the ideal lighting to really give separation! Looks like he trying "pull the beak over his eyes" or maybe turn himself inside out. Peakaboo with no hands??
Great photograph, Jeremy. The only suggestion is a nit-pick...Could the head and body feathers , which I presume are near white, be made just a tad brighter and slightly more neutral?
-
Can some animal behaviourist tell me what he was doing and why?
Comments on the shot would be of interest too, of course.
Jeremy
Great shot, humorous and intriguing. I have no idea what he was trying to accomplish though.
-
Maybe he was trying to get that worm out of his mouth!
-
Superb and unusual posture! I like how the bird is aligned diagonally to fill the frameā¦
-
Very likeable. Nice processing.