Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Frederic_H on September 20, 2014, 04:59:46 am
-
I'm the first owner and the lens is like new and flawless. I bought it earlier this year and it has seen less than 500 actuations, more like 200-300.
Ideally I'd like to trade it + €€€ to me for a Rodenstock HR 70, already R-mounted too. Price difference would depend on your lens mount, condition, etc
Will post some pics on Sunday.
Thanks for looking,
Frederic
-
Pics added :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kyfrc0ocy04t2vv/AADZdlr7lKhNNzIkueXX92R8a?dl=0
-
How much do you want for it?
-
Answered by PM, would really prefer to trade though.
As some have asked, the lens comes with the usual A/S R-mount bits : magnetic cable release, focus sheet for the helical, viewfinder mask for the variofinder
-
The SK60 is about to be sold, last call for a second hand Digaron 70 HR !
-
I will give you schneider 72mm never/ maybe once used plus cash (1250.00 dollars) for the Rodie 60
Stanley
-
Thanks for your offer, however the 60 will be sold next week, and I'm specifically looking for a digaron 70.