Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Dave Pluimer on September 19, 2014, 07:01:55 am

Title: No Vehicles
Post by: Dave Pluimer on September 19, 2014, 07:01:55 am
(http://www.davepluimer.com/Milky-Way/i-KztT44j/1/L/Milkyway__20130803_971-Edit-L.jpg)

Taken in rural northwest Indiana last summer.

Canon 6D, Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L - 13s, f/2.8, ISO 5000
Title: Re: No Vehicles
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 19, 2014, 02:33:56 pm
Fantastic sky - and I don't even mind the light pollution.

Jeremy
Title: Re: No Vehicles
Post by: shawnino on September 19, 2014, 02:56:06 pm
Wow... great image.
Really holds my attention--lots to look at.
Title: Re: No Vehicles
Post by: Dave Pluimer on September 19, 2014, 03:03:38 pm
... and I don't even mind the light pollution.

Jeremy

I agree. And, I wonder if the blues in/around the Milky Way balance out with the yellows from the light pollution. Rather, they balance one another?
Title: Re: No Vehicles
Post by: mal mcilwraith on September 20, 2014, 03:56:04 am
I like the use of the caption. The image holds up quite well and the light on the horizon is a provocative talking point.


Mal