Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: fdisilvestro on September 18, 2014, 12:19:13 am

Title: St Brigit
Post by: fdisilvestro on September 18, 2014, 12:19:13 am
A few days ago I went to take a few images of an event for a friend and liked the sky and light outside St Brigit Church at dusk (Fitzroy - Melbourne).

Postprocessing in PS + SEP2

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Regards
Title: Re: St Brigit
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 18, 2014, 04:01:50 am
I like the idea but I think you've overdone it - particularly the sky.

Jeremy
Title: Re: St Brigit
Post by: RSL on September 18, 2014, 08:01:02 am
+1
Title: Re: St Brigit
Post by: fdisilvestro on September 18, 2014, 08:12:44 am
Thanks for your comments. I was in the mood for something dramatic, I guess I got carried away :)
Title: Re: St Brigit
Post by: luxborealis on September 18, 2014, 07:30:20 pm
It is so easy to go overboard, just because we can. At least your photo was worth commenting on. Too many lately have been, well, boring with flat lighting and lacking imagination. This is definitely not in that category.

Thanks for sharing.