Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Thib on September 15, 2014, 02:09:07 pm

Title: FS Canon 5D Mark III body and accessories, LNIB
Post by: Thib on September 15, 2014, 02:09:07 pm
Canon 5d Mark 3 in MINT condition, like new in box.

From original owner (postdoctoral fellow at Harvard).

Reason for sale: switching to another system.

Bought early 2013, low shutter count.

In very good shape, perfect working condition. I rate it 9.5/10.
I always took very good care of the camera.
Comes in original box and includes a battery and original accessories.
Very small scratch on the screen at the back (~5mm length), nothing serious, see picture.

Free item: Includes a RS-80N3 Canon remote switch worth ~ $50 USD.

Asking Price: $2,900 OBO (worth $3,399+ new).
Paypal only (including fees). Cash possible for local pickup only.


I am new on LL but want you to feel comfortable buying from me as I sell in good faith.
My website is http://www.thibaultroland.com/
My eBay is http://www.ebay.com/usr/troland210381
My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/thibault.roland

Please let me know if you have any question.


Also for sale:
- Genuine Canon BG-E11 grip for 5d, $255 OBO
- 2x Lexar 32GB Professional 1000x Compact Flash Memory Card, $65 OBO each


(http://www.thibaultroland.com/Misc/i-tcBCvgh/0/S/P8285551_resize-S.jpg)(http://www.thibaultroland.com/Misc/i-Fq5knHg/0/S/P8285550_resize-S.jpg)(http://www.thibaultroland.com/Misc/i-9r9bcvC/0/S/P8285552_resize-S.jpg)
(http://www.thibaultroland.com/Misc/i-XCSKjKd/0/S/P8285553_resize-S.jpg)(http://www.thibaultroland.com/Misc/i-RChmXsp/0/S/P8285554_resize-S.jpg)
Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III body and accessories, LNIB
Post by: Thib on September 22, 2014, 12:52:17 pm
Price lowered to $2,850 USD
Title: Re: FS Canon 5D Mark III body and accessories, LNIB
Post by: Thib on September 26, 2014, 11:13:57 am
Pre-weekend bump :)