Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on September 15, 2014, 09:54:03 am

Title: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on September 15, 2014, 09:54:03 am
Cycling team kit for the men of Poland:

(http://cyclebucket.com/images/poland.jpg)

and the official kit for the Columbian ladies cycling team:

(https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/amygX3.clyjGOb8JszhaaA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9NTU1O2NyPTE7Y3c9NzQwO2R4PTA7ZHk9MDtmaT11bGNyb3A7aD01NTU7cT03NTt3PTc0MA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2014-09-15/b58c72c0-3cc2-11e4-92da-0beca9ba20c9_cycling-kit.jpg)

 :o :o :o :o :o
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Peter Mellis on September 15, 2014, 11:38:20 am
Too much realism for me!
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on September 15, 2014, 04:15:46 pm
Too much realism for me!

I am sorry Peter, I thought it was amusing in a jaw dropping sort of way, but perhaps it is a bit too much of a graphic example of modern no-holds-barred sportswear to observe as you drink your morning coffee ???

Should I delete the thread?

Dave
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: dsdmy on September 16, 2014, 03:12:28 am
Who is design the clothes?  ??? ???
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: francois on September 16, 2014, 10:25:35 am
Interesting concept, I wonder if these pieces of high-tech cycling clothing will make their way in other sports!
 :D
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Jim Pascoe on September 17, 2014, 03:58:07 am
I wonder what they look like from behind......... ;D

I remember doing triathlon in the 1990's and it was very popular then for the women to do the cycle and run section in what amounted to bikini shorts.  Well cycling was my strong point and if I caught up with a woman on the road with a shapely rear (which most of them had) it took a lot of determination to overtake rather than sit in behind for a mile or two!

Jim
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Peter Mellis on September 17, 2014, 04:28:19 pm
Np problem with the post. Thought that I was being amusing; guess I needed to use an emoticon.
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 17, 2014, 07:17:23 pm
Can't wait to see Colombia men's cycling outfit ;)
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 17, 2014, 07:42:30 pm
Why don't they make the coach wear the same ridiculous outfit? Unfair!  ;)
Title: Re: Official Cycling Team Kit photos
Post by: Justinr on September 19, 2014, 07:21:08 am
Can't wait to see Colombia men's cycling outfit ;)

I can.  :)