Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: laughingbear on September 14, 2014, 11:08:50 pm
-
When I shot a burst series with continuous focussing, I often want to see focal length and time, which is both part of Loupe Info 1 and 2, but when in Grid, or any other mode really, I only have a choice displaying Info 1 or Info 2, right?
Would it be reasonable to ask for this feature? To include the option to display both Infos at the same time, you could place Info 2 below Info 1, or on the right side of the screen for example. Or if you want to be more elaborate, you could give the user a choice of what precisely is displayed in Info and make that part of a preference selection
Thanks
Georg
-
Ahem, scratch that, found it in the library view options....
-
Yes, and remember to choose 'Expanded Cells' over 'Compact Cells' if you really want to max out your data display!
Mike.
-
Yeppers. Thanks!