Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: -Tom- on September 13, 2014, 11:58:25 am

Title: Concrete top
Post by: -Tom- on September 13, 2014, 11:58:25 am
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3908/15024647927_ab283a25ea_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/oTFfnV)

Had fun in Belgrade recently.

Title: Re: Concrete top
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 13, 2014, 01:08:50 pm
That's scary! I hope the bridge nestled between the two round towers is securely fixed in place. It does look as if it could fall.
Good catch!
Title: Re: Concrete top
Post by: RSL on September 13, 2014, 01:16:17 pm
+1
Title: Re: Concrete top
Post by: shawnino on September 13, 2014, 09:29:08 pm
Lots of stuff works well in this image, particularly the composition. Great eye.
Title: Re: Concrete top
Post by: David Eckels on September 14, 2014, 01:04:01 am
Halos? I like the composition, but do we have over sharpening?
Title: Re: Concrete top
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 14, 2014, 11:21:14 pm
Halos? I like the composition, but do we have over sharpening?
I look at the image, not at the halos.  ;)
Title: Re: Concrete top
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 15, 2014, 03:53:56 am
I like it. A B&W conversion might let you emphasise the textures of the concrete.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Concrete top
Post by: RSL on September 15, 2014, 08:16:04 am
I agree with Jeremy. It's about shapes and masses, not color.