Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: William Walker on September 09, 2014, 04:15:09 am

Title: Printing: Canon iPf8400 out of Lightroom Question
Post by: William Walker on September 09, 2014, 04:15:09 am
Hi

I am getting a thin black line printed outside the printed picture when I print from Lightroom to the Canon iPf8400. I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong, can anyone tell me what it is!

William
Title: Re: Printing: Canon iPf8400 out of Lightroom Question
Post by: Geraldo Garcia on September 09, 2014, 11:27:42 am
Looks like you are printing with "Stroke" on.
...Or, if you are using "custom package", you may have "cut guides" set as lines.
Title: Re: Printing: Canon iPf8400 out of Lightroom Question
Post by: William Walker on September 10, 2014, 02:42:18 am
Thanks Geraldo!

I checked that - it was not on.

In the Preferences of imagePROGRAF Advanced preview I found the problem!

Thanks!