Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: rollsman44 on September 08, 2014, 06:37:50 pm

Title: What size Extension tube on HC 80/2.8 Portraits
Post by: rollsman44 on September 08, 2014, 06:37:50 pm
  I want to buy 1 Extension tube for portraits to use with my 80/2.8   Which one will work for me and not have to worry about compensating for exposure?  Thank you
Title: Re: What size Extension tube on HC 80/2.8 Portraits
Post by: bjornaagedk on September 10, 2014, 11:37:34 pm
I have used a HC 26mm extension tube for exactly this. I sold my H gear some months ago but I still have just this extension tube for sale. Looks like new. Please send pm. if you are interested.
Bjorn
Title: Re: What size Extension tube on HC 80/2.8 Portraits
Post by: bpepz on September 10, 2014, 11:43:40 pm
  I want to buy 1 Extension tube for portraits to use with my 80/2.8   Which one will work for me and not have to worry about compensating for exposure?  Thank you

I would actually recommend the 13mm tube. I think the 26mm would be way too close.
Title: Re: What size Extension tube on HC 80/2.8 Portraits
Post by: epines on September 12, 2014, 10:41:37 am
I would actually recommend the 13mm tube. I think the 26mm would be way too close.

+1