Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Don Libby on September 07, 2014, 11:29:09 am

Title: FS: Groundglass kit for Cambo
Post by: Don Libby on September 07, 2014, 11:29:09 am
I had originally posted this in April and due to travel forgot about it so relisting with photos.

For Sale: Cambo CS-30 Universal Groundglass Frame for SWL with Mamiya Adaptor Plate includes Cambo Flexible Viewing Hood for WDS-619 and

CS-90 includes silicone eyecup, bellows, CS-30 viewing loupe, shift frame (w/magnet connection) and foldaway frame. Regular price is $599.00

Cambo WDS-619 Groundglass frame regular price is $459.00

Cambo Cover SLW-C8 protect the Phase One digital back while using the groundglass. Regular price is $135.00

Total price if bought from your dealer is $1,193. I bought this 14 months ago and have since stopped using it as I now tether.

Sale price here for $750.00 includes PayPal and shipping is CONUS, otherwise actual shipping costs.

Very clean looks like new. Comes with Lenscoat bag which I keep this in and can be easily attached to your tripod.  I have no interest in separating the parts but am willing to hear your best offer....

My review on this system is located here (http://www.ironcreekphotographyblog.com/2013/03/using-cambo-groundglass-on-cambo-wrs.html).

Don

Title: Re: FS: Groundglass kit for Cambo
Post by: Don Libby on September 08, 2014, 10:17:19 am
We're currently in the beginning stages of planning a trip to Iceland and had decided to remove this from sale.