Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: DanielStone on September 04, 2014, 06:44:26 pm

Title: FS: Bogen 3221WN all-metal tripod w/ center column
Post by: DanielStone on September 04, 2014, 06:44:26 pm
I found this in the garage yesterday, and I have no need for it. I'd rather put some more gas in my tank, or some more film in the freezer :)
Tripod Shows a large amount of cosmetic wear, but still locks down fine, and is quite tall. I wouldn't hesitate to put a lightweight 4x5 or a MF camera on top of this.
One of the flip-locks has the end broken off, but you can still flip it open, there's just a little less stuff to grab onto.
Has the ability to go low by spreading the legs(w/ adjustment of silver tabs on the top of legs).

Model:Bogen 3221WN
Height: 54.75" (no column extended)
Height: 70.50" (w/ column extended)
Weight: 5lb 12oz
Folded length: 26.00"
Tripod stud: 3/8"-16

$85 shipped in the USA if using Paypal
$82 shipped in the USA if using Google Wallet

thx,
Dan


(http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a602/acreativemind88/BogenTripod.jpg~original)