Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on September 04, 2014, 12:18:20 pm

Title: House Music
Post by: seamus finn on September 04, 2014, 12:18:20 pm
...in our place.

Title: Re: House Music
Post by: RSL on September 05, 2014, 09:36:22 pm
A real hoot. I chuckle every time I look at it. I can see you're walking the streets and shooting. Wish I could spend more time doing that.
Title: Re: House Music
Post by: shawnino on September 06, 2014, 04:22:14 pm
Great capture.
B&W really works here and the framing is good.
Title: Re: House Music
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 06, 2014, 04:33:48 pm
You are really on a roll, Seamus. Keep it up!
Title: Re: House Music
Post by: jjj on September 07, 2014, 07:25:26 pm
Those are the lyrics from Mr Fingers - My House, which bizarrely does not appear to be online anywhere, not even on iTunes. The accapella can be found and upteen rubbish remixes using said accapella, but not the original classic house music anthem.
Here's one remix (http://youtu.be/3y8FHasfRiQ?t=1m28s) that isn't too bad and also a bit closer to the original house sound.