Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on September 03, 2014, 10:19:37 pm

Title: Duck Tales
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 03, 2014, 10:19:37 pm
Duck Tales

 "The Chicken Crossed the Road, Therefore, So Can I. The Chicken Did Not Come Back; Would He," Thought the Duck, His Walnut Sized Brain Spinning Like an Sprung Clock, "Would He?"


Sometimes my mind goes around the corner and hangs out with the crazies...today I spent a good bit of time there.
Title: Re: Duck Tales
Post by: David Eckels on September 03, 2014, 10:45:06 pm
You need therapy ;) so does the duck. :D
Title: Re: Duck Tales
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 03, 2014, 11:37:49 pm
I am quite sure of both...stupid duck stood there looking across that walking path for at least 20 minutes...I just took advantage of a passing cloudburst to get the steam.
Title: Re: Duck Tales
Post by: armand on September 04, 2014, 01:45:22 pm
I am quite sure of both...stupid duck stood there looking across that walking path for at least 20 minutes...I just took advantage of a passing cloudburst to get the steam.

Maybe he was just sleeping
Title: Re: Duck Tales
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 04, 2014, 02:36:18 pm
Maybe he was just sleeping

No, he moved when I got closer.

And David...there is no help for me when I get in one of these moods.  ;D