Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Johnny Ow on September 03, 2014, 02:03:09 pm
-
The rear function carrier on my secondhand M-Line Two needs some servicing. Can someone recommend a reseller or can this be done directly through Arca Swiss?
Any estimates for cost also?
-Jow
-
The rear function carrier on my secondhand M-Line Two needs some servicing. Can someone recommend a reseller or can this be done directly through Arca Swiss?
Any estimates for cost also?
-Jow
Where are you located?
I have heard that Precision Camera in Chicago services all Arca gear. Since (almost) all Arca Swiss products are mechanical, including the M2, I have heard that repairs are not that expensive, like the $100s range, not in the $1000s range.
-
Precision Camera Works in Niles, IL, is the authorized repair station for Arca-Swiss in North America.
[email protected]
They should be able to help you.
Rod Klukas
-
I'm in west coast and midwest. Will drop Precision Camera a line. Thx. for help.
-Jow