Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: puzzla on September 03, 2014, 08:01:30 am

Title: Canon IPF8300 - stops during print
Post by: puzzla on September 03, 2014, 08:01:30 am
Hello everyone, thats my first post, and I need to ask for some help.
I own Canon IPF8300 for last 4 years, it works good, even great, just recently it started to give me some minor trouble.

Over last months it happens that carriage stops suddenly with large noise "clap-ish", printing is stopped with error: 03130031-2F26
I reffered to troubleshooting guide and it gave me no clear answer. Although I have checked carriage stops, load, , everything except carriage encoder.
Would anyone among IPF users came accross this problem already?
I attach photo of position where carriage stops(http://puzzla.pl/allegro/ipf-fault.jpg)

Thanks in advance
Title: Re: Canon IPF8300 - stops during print
Post by: mstevensphoto on September 04, 2014, 02:23:07 pm
that's a new one for me, have you called canon tech support? If nothing else they'll decode the error code for you.
Title: Re: Canon IPF8300 - stops during print
Post by: Richard.Wills on September 05, 2014, 06:34:37 am
Although this relates to older models, service code is probably still good.

http://canonipf.wikispaces.com/share/view/23678081

HTH

Richard