Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: eddiepopper on September 01, 2014, 11:48:14 pm

Title: WTB Hasselblad H1 or H2 w/prism finder, grip, maybe lens.
Post by: eddiepopper on September 01, 2014, 11:48:14 pm
I have a digital back already and am looking for an H1 or H2 body complete with finder,grip and preferably the 80mm kit lens. I've seen them sell on ebay for around $1500, but I didn't buy them as I wasn't fully committed to medium format, but I scored a great deal on a back and now need the body.  I really would like to stick around that price, please let me know if you have one.
Title: Re: WTB Hasselblad H1 or H2 w/prism finder, grip, maybe lens.
Post by: Camdavidson on September 02, 2014, 11:57:32 am
Eddie - PM sent.  There are seven Hassy Items (from me) for sale on the LL Forum - including what you are looking for.

Cameron