Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: sbcampbe on August 29, 2014, 10:19:14 am

Title: Dual monitor multi select
Post by: sbcampbe on August 29, 2014, 10:19:14 am
I'm wondering if this is just me, if I'm doing something wrong, because I can't believe Adobe wouldn't have fixed it otherwise...

I've been using Lightroom since v3 on dual monitors. My main display is for loupe view and primary image editing/developing. My second display is for grid mode and multi select. Very frequently I want to select multiple images on the second display in grid mode and apply some setting via hot key (set flag, stars, keywords, paste develop settings, etc.). In this case the applied setting never affects all the selected images, only the primary selected image. However, if I right (context) click and select the same action it affects all the images. Or, if I switch to grid mode on the primary display it also properly affects all the images. It's been driving me nuts for a couple years.

Has anyone else experienced this?

TIA
Title: Re: Dual monitor multi select
Post by: leuallen on August 29, 2014, 08:16:50 pm
If you  turn on Auto Synch it will apply to all selected, if off only the most selected is changed.

Larry