Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: rcdurston on August 28, 2014, 05:24:55 pm

Title: Pentax 645z Client viewing options
Post by: rcdurston on August 28, 2014, 05:24:55 pm
I know C1 doesn't work tethered for a Pentax and I've already tried the SanDisk WiFi card with some moderate success to a single iPad.
My question is, has anyone figured out a better way to one files (DNG or JPG) so that multiple clients can see them.
LR doesn't support and the FluCard is backordered at the moment but I still don't see it as an option because it seems that WiFi only transmits to one destination (iPad).

Ideas?

Thanks

R
Title: Re: Pentax 645z Client viewing options
Post by: ErikKaffehr on August 31, 2014, 02:25:58 am
The best way to use LR for tethering is to use the manufacturers software for controlling the camera and write to a watched folder.

I don’t know if Pentax 645z has a usable application for controlling the camera.

BR
Erik

I know C1 doesn't work tethered for a Pentax and I've already tried the SanDisk WiFi card with some moderate success to a single iPad.
My question is, has anyone figured out a better way to one files (DNG or JPG) so that multiple clients can see them.
LR doesn't support and the FluCard is backordered at the moment but I still don't see it as an option because it seems that WiFi only transmits to one destination (iPad).

Ideas?

Thanks

R