Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: kadamjames on August 28, 2014, 02:05:27 am

Title: WTB Fujinon A 360mm
Post by: kadamjames on August 28, 2014, 02:05:27 am
Hoping, hoping ... thank you!

Jim
Title: Re: WTB Fujinon A 360mm
Post by: DanielStone on August 28, 2014, 03:09:46 am
Great lens. Not so great price these days, unfortunately :-[...
After almost 2 years or so of waiting, hoping and putting in some (thankfully outbid) high bids on a couple on e**y, I gave up and started looking for a 350/11 Schneider APO-Tele-Xenar Compact. I just got one, and I believe it'll fit the bill quite nicely for my 5x7 system.

If you can find a 360A, you'll be a lucky duck!

-Dan
Title: Re: WTB Fujinon A 360mm
Post by: kadamjames on August 28, 2014, 11:22:45 am
Yes, I do realize it's a pretty unrealistic request, but I had to ask!  Thought I might find someone who was just deciding to wind down large format generally, or a collection of lenses.

Thanks for the perspective, and I'm glad you found such a good solution

J