Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on August 27, 2014, 03:47:33 pm

Title: People Try
Post by: Bruce Cox on August 27, 2014, 03:47:33 pm
People try to be nice, but it doesn't always work out as they planned.
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: BernardLanguillier on August 27, 2014, 09:09:43 pm
Indeed. It is raining here today.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: David Eckels on August 30, 2014, 11:52:37 am
I don't get it. Sorry. Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet :)
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: RSL on August 31, 2014, 12:09:34 pm
+1
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 01, 2014, 03:57:57 am
I don't get it. Sorry. Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet :)

That's a relief. I thought it might just be me. Someone explain, please!

Jeremy
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: Johnny_Johnson on September 01, 2014, 09:33:04 am
If I had to guess I would say that it has to do with the difference in elevation between the picnic table and the trash can to the right. It's not very accessible so a person would really have to "try" in order to use it. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Later,
Johnny
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: stamper on September 01, 2014, 09:34:49 am
Posted the wrong image?
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 01, 2014, 06:51:07 pm
I agree with everybody else except Bernard.
It isn't raining here today.
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: BernardLanguillier on September 01, 2014, 07:17:29 pm
I agree with everybody else except Bernard.
It isn't raining here today.

Same here. That Bernard guy is almost as weird as the OP.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 01, 2014, 11:13:36 pm
Same here. That Bernard guy is almost as weird as the OP.

Cheers,
Bernard

At least that Bernard guy led me right to the Deep Inner Meaning of the OP.

Cheers,

Eric
Title: Re: People Try
Post by: Bruce Cox on September 02, 2014, 12:19:37 pm
Before I left town a few days ago [seeking Deep Inner Meaning or a steady job], I caught Bernard's first reply and assumed all was well.

Now, I worry.   Have I prettied it up in black & white too much?

By brighting the green etc, I minimized how hard the sun was coming down and thus how unlikely it was that anyone would sit at that table.  Johnny Johnson was right.