Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Gu Shiin on August 26, 2014, 05:53:37 pm

Title: WTB: Mamiya AF 120mm macro Lens
Post by: Gu Shiin on August 26, 2014, 05:53:37 pm
Hi all,

I'm after a 120mm macro lens, preferably the AF, though it is actually MF lens.

Let me know what you have, the condition and price.

I'm UK based but often hopping around in Europe.

Thanks in advance.

Gu
Title: Re: WTB: Mamiya AF 120mm macro Lens
Post by: scottmfine on August 28, 2014, 11:00:09 am
HI
I own a Phase One(mamiya) 120 MF f4 lens
I am asking $1450 USD.
I live in chicago, email me at [email protected]
thanks scott fine
Title: Re: WTB: Mamiya AF 120mm macro Lens
Post by: Gu Shiin on August 30, 2014, 09:15:12 am
Thank you for your reply, Scott. But I've managed to find a copy nearby, sooner than I expected!