Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: fmphoto on August 24, 2014, 11:10:41 am

Title: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2 SOLD
Post by: fmphoto on August 24, 2014, 11:10:41 am
Excellent condition, only used about 10-12 times. Mostly using my Nikkor 24-70 f2.8G instead and occasionally my Nikon 85mm f1.4. So I have little use for this and therefore needs a good home. Excellent portrait lens and with the use of the de-focus control you can change the focus on the subject from front to back, gives a great soft focus effect in portraits. For those who know this lens here is a great chance, for those who don't I would advise you research the lens before you make an offer. (See http://www.dpreview.com/products/nikon/lenses/nikon_105_2d_dc ). This is an FX format lens but will work on DX format but has the 1.5 factor to consider (making it a 160mm approx). Item in Ireland but can ship. €850 ono. Price drop €750.
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on August 27, 2014, 06:31:24 am
Bump
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on August 31, 2014, 11:19:52 am
Any reasonable offers? Great lens in almost new condition.
 
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on September 03, 2014, 09:21:07 am
Bump
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: Chairman Bill on September 03, 2014, 09:36:32 am
I'd love to say yes, but I really can't afford something like this right now. I know, not a lot of use to you, but I thought I'd comment to save you bumping the thread  ;)
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on September 03, 2014, 03:49:08 pm
Thanks, I know it is a specialist lens and is a wonderful quality, very sharp with great detail and then the de-focus control an added bonus. I used it a few times as a portrait lens but my 24-70 f/2.8 seems to be permanently on the camera and on occasion I take out the 85 f/1.4 another beautiful lens, so the 105 never gets a luck in. I bought it with great intentions.
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on September 09, 2014, 04:50:12 pm
Bump
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on September 25, 2014, 08:33:22 am
Amazed no takers on this fantastic lens? Price drop €750 + fees, etc.
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on September 28, 2014, 06:37:44 am
BUMP
Title: Re: FS Nikon Nikkor AF DC 105mm f/2
Post by: fmphoto on October 23, 2014, 08:42:24 am
Sold.